Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MIA for 5 months

After ignoring my blog for almost 5 months, I am back again to record down my journal in ET. Last five months for me was like in the rat race for everything!!

By attending 24 hours per week of lectures ; 12 hours for Korean Language course and 12 hours on my major courses and with mountains of assignments from all subjects had made me no energy to continue writing this blog. And what made it worst was with my 2nd level Korean Language skill I was forced to take 3 major courses in Korean Language!! OMG, it was really a nightmare for me!! I had been thinking I would definitely failed all the subjects but luckily, all the professors were nice enough to teach me after class hours! But because of the language problem, I needed to spent double or even triple of my time to just understand what the professors were teaching in the class!

So conclusion, to study in an environment that don't speak your language is really not that fun! However, still I am glad I passed with good scores for my fall 2011 semester!

And finally in Jan 2012, I had a great and relax vacation back home for a month after all the stress.

Semester 3 ( Spring 2012) , I am coming and I hope I could learn the best I can for this 2012 since my supervisor is going to supervise me alone -- 1 to 1 every week!

Happy 2012 and Happy Learning 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment